Tiny Babies

I work in the nursery during the early service at my church on the first Sunday of every month. Until about 2 months ago, Charlotte was the only baby in there. Then, we got to meet Trenton. He is about 12 weeks old and such a cute and compliant little baby.

One thing I realized this past week as I picked him up out of his car seat is that I had already forgotten how tiny Charlotte used to be. She is so good at sitting up and since holding her head up isn't even an issue any more, I forgot that she hasn't always done these things. She used to be all squirmy and floppy-headed too. Even though its only been 5 months since she was Trenton's age, my mind has begun to move on and look forward to what she will be doing next week, next month, and even next year.

I remember when Charlotte was about that age, I couldn't even THINK about her growing big enough to walk, go to school, or even get married. Now that she is learning new skills it is fun to think about those things. Well, sort of. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids