Night 15 - No Cry Sleep Solution

We've been trying to adjust Charlotte's sleep patterns for 15 nights now. I'd like to report that we have consistently moved in the right direction. But, instead it seems like one step forward then two steps back.

Last night was a step forward. Charlotte went down at her 8 PM nursing and stayed down until about 11:15 PM. I brought her into bed to nurse her again and we both fell asleep until 1:15 AM or so. We nursed again, only this time I stayed awake and put her into her crib when she was done. Then, praise God, she didn't wake again until 4:30! That 3 hour stretch is the longest one so far since we started more than 2 weeks ago.

I am not really sure what made last night different. Could it have been the Cheerios before bath time? The 3 different types of baby food she did NOT want to eat? The trip to the mall, did it wear her out? I don't know. But, I do know:
  • She likes Honey Nut Cheerios and can eat them if I break them in half now.
  • She didn't like Apples & Apricots, Corn & Butternut Squash, or Peaches upon her first tastes last night. We will try again tonight.
  • She still loves her Baby Bjorn and flashing smiles to everyone she meets at the mall.

Sorry I don't have any pictures... I need to pull them off my camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids