Ta Da!

If you are reading this then you probably already know my exciting news (unless you use a reader like I do). Tell me, what do you think of it? Do you like it? I love it and want to give Mia at the Blog Cafe a super huge hug for being so generous is designing my blog for me. We've been working on it for a little over a month now and she was wonderfully receptive to my ideas and took the vague notions in my head and turned it into the blog design you now see in front of you.

In other news, I've been out of town recently so my posting has slowed down. I've got lots of things in my head screaming to get out and hope I have a chance to get them all down in writing before they mate up and morph into something completely different and foreign. Stay tuned...

Thanks again Mia!

Comments

  1. This is an absolute wonderful design! I love the softness of the look and it's easy to read.

    What a wonderful and beautiful blessing this is Mia...thank you for taking Jennifers' thougths and making this happen!

    Jenn's Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids