Night 20 - No Cry Sleep Solution

It has been a few days since my last sleep update and I'm not sure if I can report this as progress or not. For the last several nights (with the exception of Saturday night) she has been going to bed right around 8 pm and then waking up at 11 pm, 1 or 2 am, and 4 am.

Last night, after she pulled off, she kept shaking her head back and forth about 5 or 6 times, until she finally got it nestled in just where she wanted it. I'm not sure though, how her leg ended up propped up on the wall while she slept last night though. Bizarre.

I was hoping we'd have more to report about sleeping through the night by now, but since we don't, I keep reminding myself that even Elizabeth Pantley said it can take a minimum of 2 months to see any improvement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids