Chocomize allows customers to customize their chocolate; that's how they got their name. Clever isn't it? They are the first company in the US that allows people to customize their own chocolate bars.
First you pick your chocolate base - milk, white or dark premium Belgian chocolate. Then you can add up to five additional ingredients from a list of over 100 that includes things like dried fruits, nuts, chocolate plaques, beef jerkey and even 23 karat gold flakes.
Charlotte was a happy little girl when I let her sit in my lap and browse the add-in ingredient choices at Chocomize.com. In the end, she chose a chocolate butterfly, pop rocks, dried strawberries, and gummy bears. Obviously, I had little to do with choosing her items. :) This girl doesn't get candy too often so the treat was extra special.
Fortunately, the anticipation was worth it. Charlotte thought her butterfly was almost too pretty to eat! But don't worry girls... she did eat it all up in no time. It was fun for me to watch her pick out the pieces of candy and get chocolate all over her. Who said we couldn't have fun while eating chocolate, right?!
Chocomize.com to surprise me with something and he sent the Smores Bar which has a milk chocolate base with teddy grahams and marshmallows in it. Yummy for mommy too. And no, I didn't share with Charlotte. Or Bruce. But he isn't into chocolate (and he got to pick the Vanilla Bean Cake).
In my opinion, Chocomize.com is a great way to send a long-distance treat to a small friend. They would make great birthday or other holiday presents. Chocomize also offers discounts for large orders if you'd like them as party favors, weddings, or corporate gifts.
And, they have a sweet giveaway for one of you. Chocomize.com is offering a $25 gift certificate to one of you!
How to Enter: There are five ways to enter and you can do any of them you like, for up to five entries:
1. Visit Chocmize.com and then leave a comment telling me what type of bar you would order (be creative!),
2. 'Like' Chocomize on Facebook and then leave a 2nd comment telling me you did so,
3. Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe by email, and leave a 3rd comment telling me you did so, or already are subscribed,
4. Link to my giveaway on your own blog, leaving another comment with the permalink to you post, or
5. Follow Family Musings and Chocomize on Twitter, then tweet this giveaway and leave a 5th comment with the permalink. (I entered to win a $25 gift card from @Chocomize and @FamilyMusings http://bit.ly/chocomize25)
That's it. 5 ways to win and 2 lucky winners. This giveaway will end Saturday, August 28th at midnight. Read all contest rules here.
FTC Disclosure: I received 2 Chocomize bars to facilitate my review and giveaway; along with a $25 gift card to share with two of my readers.