One thing I had trouble with the first time I used the site was how to create a baby pose. I could only see the adult female pose. I e-mailed customer service and had a detailed response in no time. Once I read it, I couldn't understand how I missed it!
Just in case any of you have an un-techy day, here are the instructions for creating a PosePrints.com card.
The site automatically defaults to the female. To create cards for boys, girls and / or babies, here is how to proceed:
- Click on the Design Tab,
- Select your card background from over 40 templates, and click on "Personalize this design with my Pose" button.
- You will wait a moment for the layers to upload, and these will automatically be for the Female.
- At the top will be a drop-down menu where you can select Little Girl, Little Boy or Baby.
- Next to this is another drop-down menu where you can select the skin color.
- After making your selections, click on Change Model button to the right, and wait for the layers / features to upload to your computer.
- Using the scrolling arrows, layer on your hair, eyes, mouth, clothing and accessories to create your caricature.
- Click on Save Model when you are done.
- A pop-up will appear telling you that your pose has been saved and that now you should either Make a 2nd Person or Personalize your Message. Press OK.
- After you've either created a 2nd person or Personalized your cards, you'll then be prompted to either Add to Shopping Bag or Send as Pose-card (this is our free e-card service where you can email your card to yourself or someone else.)
FTC Disclosure: I received no compensation for sharing this site with my readers. I just liked it and thought some of them might as well.