Night 8 - No Cry Sleep Solution

Again, I think we only woke up 2 times last night. Charlotte spent a few hours in her crib and the rest in bed with me. I still find myself co-sleeping because it takes less mental energy from me in the middle of the night. That's okay with me. My main goal is to get Charlotte to not need to be latched on and for her to sleep more than 2 hours straight.

Charlotte's BirthDay 061I was worried about how the night would go since her routine was a bit off last night. I ran an couple of errands up to Lake Wales and didn't get home until almost 7:30. I did a quick nursing on one side and then let Daddy do his part of quiet play and story time. When we laid down to go to sleep it didn't take as long though since she was probably extra tired from our trip out.

Here is a picture of both of us sleeping the day we brought her home from the hospital. I really can't believe how much she has grown. Last night one of our errands was to church and many people to chatted with hadn't seen her in more than a few weeks. They almost all commented how much she is changing. I like to look at these pictures myself to remember that.

Comments

  1. She's adorable, that mama's milk is good stuff! Good for you too for working to find a solution for the sleep issues that still meets Charlotte's needs. Way to go mom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids