Mama's Day Gift Guide

As a follow-up to my own list of 13 gifts for mothers (well, for this mother at least), I want to share a gift guide created by the women at Mama Speaks.


From their Pamper Her collection of ideas... I know I mentioned Godiva chocolate in my list, but this 48 count box of Dagoba chocolate sounds so appealing... I think it might compete with Godiva for my chocolate love. Really, it should be required that every woman can tell the difference between Peruvian and Ecuadorian chocolate. If we are lucky, chocolate might be on our woman final!


From their Any Mama, Any Age collection, it didn't take long to realize I NEEDED the Gelaskins Growth cover for my cell phone. Just last night I tell you, Bruce had to pick my cell phone up off of the driveway after I dropped it. I didn't have any pockets so I thought I could put it in my mouth while I took Charlotte out of her car seat. Even my mouth isn't that big, so down it tumbled, bouncing off my car once before the concrete added to the pock mark collection on the phone. OH wait, I just realized they don't do a cover for my cell phone... can I have a cool laptop cover instead?




While I am not much of a Hobby Mommy, I still checked out their list for the crafty mommas out there. Who knows, maybe one day I'll find time to finish my scrapbook, sew matching mother-daughter outfits, and learn the fine art of knitting? Of the choices they listed, my number one pick would be the engraved moleskin notebooks. I always have ideas to blog about but often forget by the time I get back to my computer. I think I would choose a custom cover and try to figure out how to use the picture of the family from my blog header for the cover.


I'm going to skip the Expectant Mama section, since well, I've haven't been that since August. Though I will say, the body pillow was my favorite accessory when I was pregnant! I'd still use it now if it didn't get in the way of c0-sleeping. Go check it out yourself.


Finally, they have a list for the Not-So-Stationary Mama. As mentioned previously, I already have my mommy business cards, so my next pick from this list would be the one item from Etsy (Have I mentioned my love affair with Etsy? It is what I browse when I can't think of anything else to do online and I don't want to fold laundry or do dishes.) These creative note cards have a touch of whimsy and elegance, which works for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids