New Links I Love

I think I might just plan to share some great links on a regular, weekly basis. There is so much out there in blog land that I think is worthy, I just have to share it with you. I'll try to keep it to my top 5 though so you don't get overwhelmed.

Here are my links for this week"
  1. The Pleasure of Doing Dishes - Sometimes we get so caught up in the big things, we need friends like Rachel to remind us of the joy in the little things.
  2. The Payoff - Not everyone in my life understands attachment parenting. This post highlights one of the potential benefits that I am looking forward too.
  3. Interceding For Our Children - I have shared this site before, but it has been a really long time. Each week I am reminded of another way to pray scripture over Charlotte.
  4. Blog Do's and Don'ts - I pretty much agree with everything Esme's mommy says about keeping a blog on the must read list. Be sure to let me know if I am breaking any of these rules.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids