Saturday, July 05, 2008

Breastfeeding humor

Even though I deleted most of my breastfeeding blogs from my reader, I might still write about it every now and again. Charlotte is 10 1/2 months now and isn't really showing much sign of slowing down either. Though, I would be happy to give up some daytime feedings. Hopefully, we can work towards some daytime weaning now that I am going to be home with her full time and can more closely monitor her food intake.

In the mean time... these comics are funny. Click for a larger image to read.image

image

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha! I liked the phone call one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm wishing I could do a little weaning myself, though I am enjoying the baby moments with my BIG girl of 15 months.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.