Links for the Week

  1. It's Lovely, I'll Take It - If you are interested in how to sell a house, then this blog is for you. You can learn what NOT to do in choosing your listing's photographs.
  2. Keyword Rich Articles - If you are writing in order to have Google traffic come and find you, then this should be the next thing you read. I'm going to brush up on my SEO skills as well.
  3. July Write-Away Winners - I didn't enter Michelle's writing contest this month, but her winning entry sure made me feel like Wonder Woman!
  4. Activities for Baby - This list of things will be keeping us busy for the next 12 months!
  5. A Love for Missions Starts at Home - I am so far from the kind of mom I need to be to help Charlotte be part of a new generation of zealots, but I am working on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids