Charlotte's Wishlist

When I woke up today, my first thought was, "oh my, I only have 1 month left until my baby is a year old!"

How can it be that almost an entire year has gone by since Charlotte arrived? I vaguely remember last summer and now can't imagine life without diapers and baby toys strewn about the living room.

As I sat nursing Charlotte last night I was amazed at how much she has grown and changed... and that is just in the month that I have been at home with her. Last night she toyed with the idea of taking a step unassisted and I could see the glee in her face as she contemplated it. Everything is new to her and she makes me see everything in a new light too.

I suppose I need to start planning her first birthday party. I have no idea what it will consist of, but I have been doing some searching to find things that I think Charlotte would enjoy.

If you were thinking of buying her a gift... here are some options:




Or how about a tutu?



Note: This list is my personal list and for any of the grandparents that happen to read my blog. If you are a grandparent and want to get something for Charlotte, buy whatever you think she will love. I do ask though, if it is a large item, please check with Bruce or I first... space is limited in our new place!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids