New Carrier

I love it when I can find a good buy!

It is even better when it comes just at the right time. Our family will be going on vacation soon and plan on hiking while we are away. I really like my Baby Bjorn, but it can be hard on my shoulders after a long time so I wanted something different for hiking, and something that might look cool enough that Bruce wouldn't mind wearing it.

And here it is! After looking on-line for frame carriers well-suited to hiking and deciding not to spend $75+, I found this Evenflo Trailtech carrier for $4.99 at my local thrift store. It has all of the necessary straps and just needed a little cleaning before I could put sweet Charlotte in it for her first piggy-back ride.

Momma is happy and baby definitely looks happy! What about you? Have you found any awesome thrift store or yard sale deals lately to make you happy?

Comments

  1. What a great deal! I love our local thrift store and usually can find some good deals. The best deal recently was something my dh found (he rarely goes there)...an almost new bike for $30 - but oh, it was 1/2 off of "furniture" (or whatever is in the furniture/junk room) so he got it for $15.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids