Links to Share - Part 1

I have really cut down my blog reader (from almost 90 blogs to 68 so far), but still have lots of great posts to share with my friends and family. I'm splitting it up into 2 posts though because the list got too long.

  • 12 Sins We Blame on Others: I've been guilty of 5 most recently.
  • Cheap Summer Movies: I think I know what I might be doing on Wednesdays this summer!
  • Roasting Green Chilies: This is a basic kitchen technique beautifully illustrated in photos, with some with and charm thrown in.
  • Marquerites Anyone? These look like the perfect movie night snack! I might drop some mini-chocolate chips on them too. Because what goes better with peanut butter than chocolate?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids