Charlotte's First Time in the Pool

I don't have the ability to edit these videos, so please ignore my thighs. :)



At first, she isn't too sure what we are doing to her. But she does warm up to it pretty quickly.



G-ma bought Charlotte a cool pool lounger that we have dubbed "Hippo." The reason should be obvious. :) I had a lot of fun watching Charlotte figure out how to splash herself and kick her legs. She especially enjoyed "swimming" in the lanes of the pool and giggled like a little water bug. I think we will be spending a lot of time at the pool this summer!

Comments

  1. Sooo cute! I think she may be a swimmer! Enjoy all of these moments. They are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started figuring out the editing thing myself--it's so easy in imovie. Now I'm trimming and clipping all sorts of things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids