Links to Share - Part 2

Here are 4 more links that I found useful or interesting recently.

Comments

  1. Okay I just love your motorcycle. How cool is that I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must confess... it isn't my bike. Just a cool pink bike that I got to stand next to at Bike Week back in 2006. I suppose I should change the picture since you aren't the first person to ask. But I love my hair in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the link love. :) I am going to check out the other sites. Especially Michele's. I find making money from blogging fascinating. I think with all the hours I put into my blog I probably make -.02 per hour. Ha! But I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids