312th Post

Somewhere along the way, I wrote more than 300 posts about my life and my ideas. I have no idea how it happened or how I keep finding things I want to share with the world.

I am so grateful for blogging. It has helped me share Charlotte with her grandparents, aunt and uncle. It has kept a faithful record of what I was like as a new mom. It serves as a reminder of the issues that are important to me. Blogging has also improved my writing skills and my thinking. I could go on and on about the benefits I have received from my own blogging and the blogs of others.

I was never one to keep a journal but for some reason I can keep up this blog. Thanks for reading along with me and encouraging me... even if it is with personal e-mails and phone calls and not comments. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids