New Blogging Schedule

I have been posing here kind of randomly since April 2007. In the beginning, I was pretty inconsistent with my posts, but now, a day rarely goes by without me sharing something with you. It is wonderful to me to be able to share with you and then receive feedback from you.

As it stands now, I have a gazillion post ideas floating around in my head all of the time. Apart from trying to remember all of them, I thought it would be beneficial to you, my lovely and endearing readings, to come up with some sort of schedule for sharing my stories, pictures, reviews, and giveaways.

This, of course, is tentative, and subject to change based on my whims and fancies.
  • Sunday - I'm taking the day off from posting. Go and do likewise. Spend some time with your family or in quiet solitude.
  • Monday - I'll share my take on different portions of scripture. It's called Monday Meditations. I will begin going through Lies Women Believe on September 8th. Why not get a copy and join me?
  • Tuesday - Review and Giveaway day! Find out what I found cute, interesting, fun, or just plain useful.
  • Wednesday - Pictures and Vlogging. It will be nice to take a day off from the writing. Not only do I have a ton of pictures of my Charlotte Moon I am also going to be a featured Vlogger at NewBaby.com!!! I am so excited!
  • Thursday - List day. Find 13 facts, people, pictures, links here. Whatever strikes my fancy, times 13.
  • Friday - Open. I have nothing regular planned at this time, this will be the day I do a brain dump.
  • Saturday - Story day! I'll try to recap some of the highlights of our week.
What do you think? Is there anything that you'd like to see me include that isn't already here?

Does having a posting schedule make you more or less likely to read and leave a comment?

Comments

  1. You are so organized! I am impressed! I have no order to my posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this list! I've come up with my own schedule of sorts, and it makes it much easier to keep up with a daily post this way. (Also more compelling, since if I miss a day, I have to wait until the next week to do what I had planned for that day.)

    I like what you have on your list. I like the variety - I feel I get to know you better that way - and if something doesn't quite capture my attention, your next post most probably will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids