As it stands now, I have a gazillion post ideas floating around in my head all of the time. Apart from trying to remember all of them, I thought it would be beneficial to you, my lovely and endearing readings, to come up with some sort of schedule for sharing my stories, pictures, reviews, and giveaways.
This, of course, is tentative, and subject to change based on my whims and fancies.
- Sunday - I'm taking the day off from posting. Go and do likewise. Spend some time with your family or in quiet solitude.
- Monday - I'll share my take on different portions of scripture. It's called Monday Meditations. I will begin going through Lies Women Believe on September 8th. Why not get a copy and join me?
- Tuesday - Review and Giveaway day! Find out what I found cute, interesting, fun, or just plain useful.
- Wednesday - Pictures and Vlogging. It will be nice to take a day off from the writing. Not only do I have a ton of pictures of my Charlotte Moon I am also going to be a featured Vlogger at NewBaby.com!!! I am so excited!
- Thursday - List day. Find 13 facts, people, pictures, links here. Whatever strikes my fancy, times 13.
- Friday - Open. I have nothing regular planned at this time, this will be the day I do a brain dump.
- Saturday - Story day! I'll try to recap some of the highlights of our week.
Does having a posting schedule make you more or less likely to read and leave a comment?