Some people say that their heart is heavy when they are going through a trying time. For me, it's my brain right now, going through a trying time. My brain is processing so much right now I'm not quite ready to let my heart in on it all.
And when that happens, I have a heard time opening up my blog to write. Mostly this is because I have a million thoughts in my head and getting them down in a coherent way seems nearly impossible.
So, here's a bullet list of the sorts of things happening right now:
- Leading a new MOPS group
- Reading Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper (free download)
- Still processing Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- Planning something nice and nearly free for Valentine's Day
- Figuring out how to home school Charlotte
- Lamenting the end of speech therapy for Mary because our insurance changed
- Watching friends be called to the mission field
- Wondering how to bring in more income to help the budget without going to work full time
- Trying to see how messy I can let my margins be without sacrificing my family
- Wanting to do well in the Princess Half-Marathon
Assuming I'm not the only one who is being distracted these days, what's distracting you?