30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 11 (Warning)

WARNING: Not for the faint of heart!!

Here is a link to pictures of something I hate: abortion

I am not sharing the actual images on my blog out of respect for those of you with weak stomachs, so do not click that link if you have a weak stomach or do not want to be confronted with with an aborted baby looks like. 

I know some of you will unsubscribe because I posted this, but before you do... you should know, I hate the abortion and but I do not hate the women or the doctor's who perform it. I have compassion for the women who feel this is their only choice. And you should know that forgiveness is available. You do not have to live with the guilt of this decision and you can see your baby again in heaven one day if you believe.

 If you want to learn more about how abortion affects women or how you can begin healing if you have had an abortion, then please visit Abort73.com. They are not a counseling center, but they do share the facts about abortion and can point you to counseling resources in your area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids