For Day 1 I am to post a photo of myself and share 15 facts. I have to include one with someone else in it since I am the family photographer you'll rarely find me in front of the camera.
- Purple is my favorite color.
- I was once a radio DJ.
- I collect churches.
- I wish I had the discipline and time to improve my photography.
- Generally speaking, I do not like hanging out with a bunch of kids.
- I am scared to go back to teaching for fear I won't work for someone as awesome as my last principal or with people as amazing as those at FPMSH.
- I wish I had more time to pour into networking with other bloggers.
- I really, really, really want to go to the 2011 MOPS convention in Nashville. Anyone want to sponsor me?
- I'm addicted to Facebook, but still don't quite get Twitter.
- I can't organize the thoughts in my brain if the physical space around me is disorganized.
- My feelings get a little hurt when no one wants to sit with my family at church supper.
- I have a think button. It is on my nose. I have to touch it if I need to think hard.
- All of my favorite TV shows are on FOX.
- Collections are annoying. Unless they are books. I like book collections.
- If I lost my smart phone I'd feel like my eye had been gouged out.
And here is what you can expect from me over the next 30 days:
Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you are closest to
Day 3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 4 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 7 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the silliest things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of your favorite night .
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your favorite day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
If you plan to play along, or are participating in any other challenges, let me know by leaving your link in the comments.