30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

While traveling through blog land, I came across a photo challenge that I think I can accomplish. It's only 30 days long and there is a theme for each day. (HT: Shoofly Pie & Grits)

For Day 1 I am to post a photo of myself and share 15 facts. I have to include one with someone else in it since I am the family photographer you'll rarely find me in front of the camera.

Now for my 15 facts:
  1. Purple is my favorite color.
  2. I was once a radio DJ.
  3. I collect churches.
  4. I wish I had the discipline and time to improve my photography.
  5. Generally speaking, I do not like hanging out with a bunch of kids.
  6. I am scared to go back to teaching for fear I won't work for someone as awesome as my last principal or with people as amazing as those at FPMSH.
  7. I wish I had more time to pour into networking with other bloggers.
  8. I really, really, really want to go to the 2011 MOPS convention in Nashville. Anyone want to sponsor me?
  9. I'm addicted to Facebook, but still don't quite get Twitter.
  10. I can't organize the thoughts in my brain if the physical space around me is disorganized.
  11. My feelings get a little hurt when no one wants to sit with my family at church supper.
  12. I have a think button. It is on my nose. I have to touch it if I need to think hard.
  13. All of my favorite TV shows are on FOX.
  14. Collections are annoying. Unless they are books. I like book collections.
  15. If I lost my smart phone I'd feel like my eye had been gouged out.

And here is what you can expect from me over the next 30 days:
Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you are closest to
Day 3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 4 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 7 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the silliest things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of your favorite night .
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your favorite day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

If you plan to play along, or are participating in any other challenges, let me know by leaving your link in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids