Monday, February 07, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 6

Today I am supposed to post a picture of someone I want to trade places with for just one day. I'm having a hard time figuring out who to trade with. I like my life. Really. I do.

The best I can think of is that I want to trade places with someone who doesn't have any responsibilities. And has the money to go to the spa for a massage and pedicure and then the mall to buy a couple of new outfits.

I think I just want to trade places with a person who doesn't exist.

And even if they did exist and I could trade places, I'd still want to come home to my life at the end of the day to kiss my sleepy girls good night.
(Image courtesy of WeddingComeTrue.com)

0 Commented on Jennifer's Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.