Call Me Morbid

You can call me morbid, but recently I've had a strong desire to take as many pictures of the girls with Bruce as I possibly can. So for Valentine's Day dinner we celebrated with a picnic in the park and the chance to take lots of pictures of them having fun with their daddy.

Here are some of my favorites in no specific order whatsoever.













I suppose I like these pictures for all sorts of different reasons - I can see true joy in Bruce's face when he looks at our daughters. I can see pure adoration in their eyes when they look at him. I can see Bruce just having fun and being on their level.

And before you go... just a story about the car ride on the way to the park. Charlotte knows Bruce teaches Science and we spent a good bit of the afternoon straightening the house up so it would like nice for Bruce when he came home after a hard day teaching Science. So in the car, Charlotte asks Bruce to teach her some science. He goes on to give a simple explanation of hypothesis and inertia to her. I loved listening to their conversation and seeing once again how much she looks up to her daddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids