New Playground in Lakeland

Living in Lakeland, I feel blessed by the great number of awesome playgrounds we have. I am not aware of many other cities where child hood play is as supported as right here in my new home town. This week we had a chance to explore the newest addition to Lakeland's plethora of playgrounds - The Sunshine Preschool Playground at Barnett Park.

Even though it opened in mid-December, it took us until this week to make it. My friend Bethany called with a last minute invite to play and we took her up on it. My girls were not disappointed either. It is completely fenced in, has age appropriate equipment, bright colors, and even a tricycle course!

And now I'll overshare pictures to show you both the awesomeness of the playground and the adorableness of my daughters! (But really just to show off my girls.)






(This isn't my girl, but she's a friend's daughter. Just precious!)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids