And with my VIP coming in just a couple of days, I still have a lot of work to do, despite my marathon session on Monday night. It is now about 6 pm and I am going to allow myself to loaf around online until 6:45 before I get started. So here is tonight's "List of 6":
- Go through, sort, and otherwise organize mail and papers on pass through
- Clean master bathroom (now that it is decluttered)
- Clean guest bathroom (the tub has a pretty soap ring from Charlotte's bath time
- Clean downstairs bathroom (simple enough, just a toilet and a sink)
- Wash guest bedroom sheets
- Clear stair landing.
Do you have areas of your home where controlling the clutter is nearly impossible?