Let's look at the before and after shots:
- The wall by the stairs - it still looks somewhat cluttered, but now at least, all of my stuff is organized a little better. Someday I'll have a more put together organizational system for this wall and it will look even better. And maybe we won't have so many large toys hanging out in the living room either.
- The end table - Here too more work is needed, but we still have improvement. This table seemed like a good idea at the time we bought it because of its height and size. Now though, I am not so sure. most of the art is now between the couch and table and the large boxes have been relocated.
- Clearing Charlotte's toys -This was the fairly easy part. I still intend to pair down the amount of toys she has regular access too (maybe do something like MoziEsme). Oh, and the blue glider you now see was a gift from my friend Amanda in anticipation of Babin's arrival. I'd like to recover the cushions at a minimum, and would really love to paint it white too. I'll just add that to my dream list, but not my List of 6.
Now, here is what I have left to do tomorrow morning:
Declutter wall by stairs. Declutter end table. Clear up Charlotte's toys (she has WAY too many downstairs!)
- Put sheets on guest bed (they were washed last night)
- Clean downstairs bathroom (it didn't get done last night)
- Clear kitchen counters (some of stuff from other spots ended up here)