One-Third of the Way There

I've been working hard on my List of 6 for tonight and after 2 hours and 15 minutes, I am a third of the way done. This isn't really all that bad though since I started with the hardest task, the kitchen pass through.

Getting that task done meant going online. Normally, that would present a HUGE opportunity for me to procrastinate, but tonight I did a good job of staying on task. I got a couple of important e-mails sent (pertaining to some offline business) and I finally picked out and ordered a gate for the bottom of our stairs. For now though, the pack and play serves the same purpose - keeping Charlotte off the stairs.

Here are the after pictures:

First, my kitchen pass through.I couldn't get rid of everything that is on it since some of it is organizing bins or things that won't fit in our art dresser (under the pass through).

Compared to the original, I think I did pretty good here!

The next item on my list that I conquered was the bottom of the stairs. This task went a lot more quickly though because most of this stuff was just waiting to be taken upstairs or put away downstairs. Again, the gate is ordered so the pack and play will be missing soon. And I listed the weight set on Craig's List (click to read my witty listing) as well.

Click here for the before picture, if you care enough to compare. :)


Oh, and I don't have any place to put that small basket/shelf thingy that was given to Charlotte for her birthday. And even if I did, I have no idea what to put in it. Any suggestions?

Now, I'm off to throw some sheets in the dryer and scrub a few sinks, toilets, and tubs before I hit the sack. Don't wait up for after pictures of my clean tubs... it ain't gonna happen!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids