Guest Review: Salem Ridge Press

image 

I love to read.  I want my kids to love to read.  I want my kids to enjoy rich literature that demonstrates moral values and encourages  positive character. 

Those are strong statements but it is true.  We go to the library once a week without fail.  Sometimes I cringe thinking about what may be on those shelves.  Salem Ridge Press understands.  The founder is just a boy himself.  He is a young man in his mid twenties.  He is a home school graduate.  He loves history and literature.  He found a way to take the things he loves and turn it into a worthy product.

I was sent the following three books to review. 

image image image

The first thing about this company to impress me was the beautiful packaging.  A lot of time and effort was taken to hand wrap each book in tissue.  I could tell right away that this was going to be a special company to interview.  The books were all paperback but that was fine.  The quality was wonderful.  The type size was different for the levels of difficulty.  The covers were all glossy and just perfect.

We begin each school day with about 20 minutes of my reading to the kids.  We all gather together closely in the living room and read.  I loved reading these to my kids.  I knew that if this company thought so much of this book to bring it back into publication then I should care too.  My kids loved them.  I loved them.

This company is dedicated to bringing back quality  children’s books of the 1800’s and early 1900’s.  Please check out the Salem Ridge Press web site for a complete list of titles.  Oh, and by the way….


image

Take care….Tess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids