Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Caring Bridge Site for My Mom

I set up a Caring Bridge site for my mom and will be posting detailed updates there when we know more.

For now though, I was able to spend a couple of hours with her this afternoon while my dad watched Charlotte. (Thanks Grumpy!)

She is doing well given the stress she is feeling at wondering how a little headache and some dizziness could turn into a trip to the ICU. It is all happening fast, yet in slow motion at the same time. I don't know how to explain that paradox, it just is.

Thank you to everyone who shared your prayers and thoughts with us. If you'd like, please visit her Caring Bridge site.

0 Commented on Jennifer's Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.