Third Trimester

As of today, I am now in my third trimester, 28 weeks. There are only 12 to go if Baby Sabin is as punctual as his or her momma. I decided I'd give you all a treat and let you see how pregnant I look. This photo was taken before school this morning, and more importantly for you to know, before I put my make-up on!
Good Morning 3rd Trimester!

I have only 2 days of school left, then one planning day! My first school year is over. I am very excited that I made it through and did so well, but I am a little sad about not seeing my students again (except in the halls and in 4 years at their graduation).

I want to tell you more, but I'll have to do that later. Right now, I have to get ready to leave for my last week of school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids