My Brothers's Wedding

Today, my brother is getting married. I am so excited for him and Michelle (his fiance). She is great and is like a long lost sister to me. We get along very well and she is perfect for my little brother. Last night was the rehearsal and dinner. My parents did an excellent job picking the place and the menu. I can't wait to tell you more about the wedding once I have some pictures to post. The ceremony isn't until 6 pm, so it will probably be tomorrow or Monday before I get a chance to post anything.

I am also happy that Michelle asked me to be a bridesmaid, but sad to report that I had dress issues. When I tried the dress on in February, David's Bridal gave me a maternity belly to wear and everything fit perfectly. Unfortunately, the belly didn't take into account any other areas that might gain some weight. Fortunately, I have a friend who is a great seamstress and she was able to take care of the problem for me since there was no way to exchange my dress for another size (the nearest one was in TX). She corseted the back where the zipper wouldn't close and now I should be good to go. I still have a separate dress to wear during the reception because I don't know how comfortable the corseting will be for all night, but I am very grateful to Amy for helping me out of this situation.

Have a happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids