The Mommy Test

Not sure how true this little joke is, but it made me laugh so I thought I would share it with you as well.

I was out walking with my 4-year-old son. He picked up something off the ground and started to put it in his mouth. I took the item away from him and I asked him not to do that. "Why?" my son asked.

"Because it's been on the ground, and you don't know where it's been; it's dirty and probably has germs," I replied. At this, my son looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Mommy, how do you know all this stuff?"

"Uh," I was thinking quickly. "All moms know this stuff. It is on the Mommy Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy." We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but he was evidently wondering about this new information.

"OH... I get it!" he beamed, "So if you don't pass the test you have to be the daddy." "Exactly!" I replied with a big smile on my face.


Comments

  1. There is one obvious reason why there is a mommy test, but not a daddy test. Men are presumed to be competent, intelligent people who can handle their responsibilities. So, there's no need for a daddy test. When wannabe mommies fail their mommy test, they don't become daddies; they stay what they were before: sweeties, girls, sugars, little ladies, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids