Free Kaplan Test Prep Books

I didn't plan to write a second post today, but I know so many people who are in school or preparing to go on to graduate school that I absolutely had to share this link to 136 free Kaplan test prep books. (Parents of small kids scroll down, I have a free book for you too!)

I have had a Kindle for a little over the year and use it weekly. I have never paid for a book, ever. Currently there are more than 100 books on my Kindle and I take it just about everywhere I go. It always excites me when I see people sharing links to free Kindle books, but this one, because I know it can help so many people who want to improve their lives by getting more education, gets me really excited!

The free books are test prep and college guides for the following tests - GMAT, SAT, GRE, MCAT, NCLEX-RN, AP, and maybe some more that I missed. I know the AP ones will come in handy at our house and the rest of these will help lots of people since this is the season for testing.

Follow this link to find the free Kaplan test prep books. Then "buy" them. If you don't have a Kindle, that's okay. You can use the free Kindle application to read them. It took me a while to find them, so to save you some time, here are the links to download the Kindle apps based on what kind of device you are using:


Some parents find that thinking about college test prep is too off in their future, and for them, I present The Teachable Moment: Seizing the Instants When Children Learn, by Rebecca Branstetter. This one is probably moving to the top of my Kindle reading list!

 Let me know if you found this helpful. And please spread the word about the free books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids