2010 - In Calendars (mostly)

I love to change the background on my laptop every month using the free desktop from the Shabby Princess blog. They are always gorgeous and help me show off my girls. As I said when I shared the 2009 desktops, posting these like this allow me to see how my family has changed over the year.







 Apparently I skipped June. Or I misplaced the file. (Mom, do you have a June desktop?)




And I know I skipped October & November. I was barely on the computer during that time. And I picked up my camera about as frequently. I suppose their absence says something about our family too. We were busy being together!

(Photo credit for December - K Barber Photography)

Do you use any free scrapbook templates? 
I'm always looking for consistent, quality sources that are free. Share your link in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids