These are a mix from Bruce and I and only edited enough for them to make sense apart from the status update format of Facebook.
- After a day full of painting with feet, riding her power wheel with Daddy, and baking a cake for Grumpy, I asked Charlotte what her favorite part of the day was. She replied, 'picking my nose." How is it that she is my daughter? I let her lick cake batter off the beaters! And I even turned them off for her!
- I just bought Charlotte a $0.50 angel bell @ Michael's and she declared it her favorite toy ever. Guess I should return her other gifts!
- Charlotte just told me, after making a bubble Jesus in the tub, complete with bubble stable, that Jesus is her favorite boy. :)
- As we were getting in the car, Charlotte yelled, "I left my coupon at home!" A girl after my own heart.
- Charlotte said her first naughty word today - doodoo. And she wasn't referring to her diaper.
- Charlotte was very proud of herself when I went to get her out of her crib today. She had stripped down to her birthday suit and was ready for a dry diaper!
- I just had an interesting parent/toddler conversation. Charlotte farted and announced, "It was gas, Daddy." "Yes, I heard it," I told her. "It was heard all over the world," she said. Surprised, I asked her to clarify, "All over the world?" "Yes, it was heard all over the place," she assured me.
- Bruce had a funny interaction with his 2-year old. Charlotte: "Daddy, more animal crackers please." Bruce: "Can you wait a minute?" Charlotte: (in a sincere tone) "No!" Bruce: "Yes, you can." Charlotte: "OK, Daddy."
- Jennifer has a modern daughter. Charlotte, and her mother, Jennifer, were building with Legos and Charlotte said she built a house. Jennifer asked who lives in the house. Charlotte replied, "Charlotte, Mommy, Mary and 'puter." She said this while pointing to Mommy, her little sister Mary and a laptop. Sadly, I might need to be ...worried because the laptop was in my lap, but Charlotte didn't mention I lived in the house.