"What Are These For?"

"What are these for?" Charlotte asked as she pointed to the tiny nipples on her chest.

In a moment of what I consider to be good mothering, I told her that they were for when she grows up and becomes a mommy. That one day, she would use them to make milk to feed her babies. Just like I had used mine to give milk to her and Mary when they were babies.

I was so proud of my lack of hesitation and the positive tone of my response, I was completely caught off guard when she laid in my lap and said she was pretending to be a baby, and would I please give her some of my milk!

Do you have any funny breastfeeding stories? Or funny body discovery stories? Leave a comment with a link so we can all have another chuckle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids