Review: Story Time For Me


I've found a pretty cool children's book resource that I wanted to share. It's called Story Time For Me.

This website has about 30 animated story books that you can watch with your kids. Charlotte really liked the Fern series and was disappointed that there was only 1 Flame the Dragon book so far. The Ben the Mouse series is really cute too. Each book focuses on different characters in at Ben's school and also on different character attributes. They allowed Charlotte (just 3 1/2) and I to have some good conversations about sharing, feelings, and how we treat our friends.

Soon, they will be adding personalized story books with animation of your own children. I recently bought a personalized story book and know an online, animated version would go over really well in our house!

Also, if you fan the Story Time For Me Facebook page, you will be entered in to a drawing to win a FREE personalized story book.

Let me know which stories you and your kids like!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids