Review: TShirtPrinting.net


Just wanted to share a little gem with you... TShirtPrinting.net. They sent us a promotional tee recently and it was super soft. Plus, after several washes, the logo still looks great. Charlotte and Mary both liked the monkey logo, but if you use them for printing t-shirts, you'll get your own logo.

I was really impressed with the ultra saturated colors. It seems most screen printed t-shirts wash out or fade after a while, but this one didn't. And they do have a wide variety of clothing types to choose from.

My only disappointment with the site was that quotes are only available over the phone. I understand why they do this, but it would be nice to have a ball park figure before you get too invested in the process.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids