30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 13

I'm onto day 13 of the 30 day photo challenge and one reason it's taken me so long to get this post up is because I am supposed to post a picture of my favorite band or artist.


And the truth is, I'm not much of a fan. I like lots of songs. And I've even been heard saying, "oh! that's my favorite song!" when one comes on the radio or the opening chords are strung by the Praise Band at my church.


Instead of narrowing it down to just one, I'll just share some of my favorites. This is not even close to an exhaustive list and the challenge might have been more revealing had they asked for a favorite song... but then again, it's kind of hard to take a picture of a song, isn't it?

Josh Wilson (who we met in person thanks to Joy FM)





Third Day (the one band I've seen in concert more than any other)
(Image courtesy: Music Babylon)


Sara McLachlan (the best outdoor concert experience I ever had)
(Image courtesy: Spinner.com)

Who is your favorite band or artist?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids