This giveaway is now closed. The winner is
Amy Starr WindyCindy.
I remember our family going to the circus when I was a little girl. In fact, I remember going more than once, which must have made it a family tradition.
And one year, don't ask me how I got to be so lucky, but I was chosen to be the princess of the circus. It made me feel so special. There is nothing quite like riding around the 3 rings in a horse-drawn cart while everyone waves at you and takes your picture. My mom says I haven't been the same since. :)
The last time I went to the circus though, was in the 6th grade (not the year I was a princess). I am hoping my daughter doesn't get one of those irrational fears of clowns so we can take her in a few more years.
Well, it's circus time again and I have a 3-ring giveaway for you!
- A Ringling Brothers Program Book (you know, the expensive one your parents never let you buy!),
- A commemorative DVD, and
- Clown noses for your entire family! (assuming you have 7 or fewer family members)
- Leave a comment telling me you want to enter,
- Leave a separate comment telling me you subscribed to my RSS feed, or already are subscribed, and
- Leave a separate comment with the permalink to my giveaway on your own blog.
Also, if you happen to live in any of the cities below, you can use special code Ringling Brothers Circus coupon code MCC for 20% the cost of your tickets. The code is valid for the circus shows in the following cities:
- Indianapolis, IN - Sept. 4-7, 2008
- Boston, MA - Oct 8-13, 2008
- Kansas City, MO - Sept. 10-14, 2008 & St. Louis, MO - Nov. 6-9, 2008
- Grand Rapids, MI - Sept. 18-21, 2008 & Auburn Hills, MI - Nov. 12 - 16, 2008
- Denver, CO - Oct. 2-13, 2008
- Cleveland, OH - Oct. 24 - Nov. 2 & Cincinnati, OH - Mar. 4 - 8, 2008
- Chicago, IL - Nov. 6 - 30, 2008
- Highland Heights, KY - Feb 27 - Mar. 1, 2009
Also, why not try to win some cute shoes from Andrea at Momma in FlipFlops2!