A Day with Friends

Charlotte and I spent Saturday hanging out with an old college friend of mine and her two young kids. Tammie and I have been friends since 1996 and I don't think she looks a day older than the day I met her!

Her kids are too cute for words... and I have the pictures to prove it! Here is Asa on his first monorail ride. Clearly, he is looking forward to a great day!
Eden got in on the excitement while we were riding the monorail too.

Even with all of the fun to be had, both of the girls still needed their midday naps. Charlotte hung out in her carrier...



while Eden laid back in the stroller.


After lunch, we finally found a ride that all 5 of us could enjoy! The carousel.

Asa had read a brochure on things to do with the under-5 set and couldn't wait to get on the Dumbo ride (and Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride).
And some way, some how, his precious smile convinced me to get on the Teacups. I always regret that decision!

As I went to wrap up this post, I realized that I had only taken 2 or 3 pictures of Charlotte the entire day! Sorry Grandpa Sabin... I promise to take some more in the next week or so to share with you and the rest of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids