Reading is FUN!

Charlotte and I read every night because I want her to grow up to love books and reading as much as I do. Here is Charlotte enjoying her current favorite book, Happy Baby Words, by Roger Priddy.And this just in... I put Charlotte to bed with a new lullably sound machine she's been using since she got it for Christmas. You can't see Charlotte in this video, but boy, you can sure hear her! I just had to share this with you.

The image you can see is the projection from the sound machine. We are still waiting for the translation... I think you can hear her saying 'hallelujah.' By the way, we can hear her accross the house. She is loud! Like mother, like daughter. Maybe Charlotte is singing? I hope she turns out a better singer than her momma. For your sake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids