Kitchen Cabinets

We spent about 5 hours at Home Depot tonight picking out things for the SabinDome. We are using their bid process and will find out tomorrow how much it is going to cost us. One very exciting thing is that our kitchen cabinets have been selected. Here is a grainy picture of their sample that I took with my cell phone tonight.

We also picked out sink faucets, towel bars, toilet paper holders, paint, light fixtures, flooring, and a few other items. Most of this will be stored for a few more months until we need it, but the price was too right to pass it up. Fortunately, the attic in the dome is done and we can store a ton of stuff up there.

Comments

  1. I am having fun following the process of your home! I know....I'm a nerd!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids