Pottery Pictures

As mentioned earlier, we spent some time at the Art Cafe in Hilton Head, SC. Here are pictures of some of the pieces that we made.



At the top is the piggy bank that Grumpy painted for Charlotte. I must say it is most adorable! What makes this bank even sweeter is that it continues a legacy. You see, Grumpy's grandmother painted him a piggy bank for him when he was about Charlotte's age. I'll have to ask Grumpy for a picture of it to share someday.

Next, is the cross that Bruce painted for Charlotte. He choose Heavenly Blue as the background as a reminder to stay focused on the reward and he chose Red as the color for the letters as a reminder of the blood of Jesus.

And the large blue plate is something I made to decorate Charlotte's room. I came up with the idea a couple of months ago and am fairly pleased with how it turned out. I think it was pretty clever of me to use the moon as the 'C' in Charlotte.

Finally, my mom made the most awesome Christmas ornament to commemorate our vacation. Alas, I neglected to take a picture of it before we left it with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids