My Spaghetti Stick is Sexist

Does anyone else ever have a hard time trying to figure out how much dry spaghetti to make per person? We never seem to get it right at our house. I usually make too much and Bruce usually makes too little. And those times when I measure it to get exactly one serving (like when I was on Weight Watchers), I always laugh at the portion size. It is about half of what I really want to give myself.

A long time ago Bruce asked me to buy him that gadget with the holes in it that suggest how much pasta you need for a certain amount of people. I do try to be frugal so when I found this one at the local thrift store for only 25 cents, I just scooped it into my basket... without even really looking too close.

I seriously doubt it is going to solve MY portion size problem though... at least Bruce and teenagers will be eating well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids