Memorial Day at Sea World

We spent the first half of our 11th anniversary showing Charlotte around Sea World. I took WAY too many pictures so, I'll just let them tell the story for me.

Excited that G-ma and Grumpy have arrived!
Letting us know she is serious about getting into this park
Intently watching "Melmo" Live with the rest of the Sesame Street Gang (Melmo=Elmo)
Playing the timpani(?) at Shamu's Splash Park (Ms. Debbie would be proud!)
Going down the slide...
Finally, the Splash Pad! She was timid at first, but it didn't take her too long to get into it.
It was a great morning and I am looking forward to taking Charlotte back to play at the Splash Pad. Hopefully, when it is less crowded!
What did you do on Memorial Day?

Comments

  1. Charlotte looks like she was having a blast. I wish we lived closer to Sea World. We stayed close to home and had a cook-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I probably shouldn't say this (don't cry mom), but does she look older all of the sudden?! She seems to have grown up since the last photo shoot. She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, where did you get her suit?? I totally need one for M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenn - I won't cry... it has been becoming clearer to me over the last 2 months how much she has grown up since January.

    @Katie D - This was a Children's Place After-Summer sale last year. Maybe you can find something similar on eBay???

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a-dor-able!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms. Debbie IS so proud! I'll bet she had a hum-dinger of a time on those steel drums. They are one of my favorites at Sea World, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids