Kindermusik Is So Much Better Than I Expected

When we first moved to Lakeland last summer, I started to meet this lady named Debbie Mondale at various children's events around the city. She was a nice lady and Charlotte seemed to like her, or at least all of the cool musical instruments she always had with her.

We talked several times about joining one of her Kindermusik classes, but I never really could justify the cost of the classes, even though they did sound like fun. Finally, one day this spring, Debbie offered me a barter - in exchange for some help with her blog and website, I could bring Charlotte to the remainder of the Spring session of Our Time (for children 18 months to 3.5 years old). I love the internet and I also love the system of bartering where we can exchange talents and skills, so I jumped at the chance.

And I just want to say, Kindermusik has been a million times better than I ever expected! Charlotte enjoys the class maybe more than any other kid there and I have really seen some growth in her understanding of music since we began attending.

If you'll be patient with me, over the next few weeks, I'll share some of what I've learned about children and music from Debbie and the Kindermusik experiences.

Have you ever been to a Kindermusik class? Why or why not?

Comments

  1. Rylee loves Kindermusik! We have a piano and I play the songs and we sing them together from the song book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that it's WAAYY better than you expected! And I must say, I LOVE having you and Charlotte, and even Asher in the class. They are both so bright, and eager to learn.

    I look forward to your future blog postings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids