I wanted to share with you the awesome giveaways she is having (even though it lowers my chances of winning those awesome capalunas!) as well as highlight some of the stories she is sharing. First, I'll list the giveaways. If you see something that interests you, head over to her blog, MoziEsme and check it out.
- Hand-Tied Fleece Blanket
- Face Stone Carvings (US)
- The African Alphabet CD
- Capulanas (my favorite giveaway)
- Plumeria Candles (US)
- Scarf/Wrap (Europe)
- Earrings (with 300 year old trade beads)
- 3 African Books (I'm sponsoring this one!)
- Malawian Carved Wood Bowl
- Authentic Batiks (close 2nd on my favorite list!)
Here are the articles that Jane has shared to help us all understand the story of those who live in the squalor of Zimbabwe.