Birthing a Baby - The Masai Way

I am of course, weepy at all things having to do with babies these days. But I did get a small laugh and offered up a prayer to God when I saw this video... I thanked him that I don't have to give birth to anything with hooves and that I can use a towel to clean up the after birth! Take a few minutes and watch this rare video of a Masai Giraffe being born.

Okay, I tried to embed it here, but it wouldn't work, so go visit the Masai Giraffe birth on the original site. It is worth it.

Comments

  1. That WAS amazing! I am also happy that our babies don't walk 45 minutes after being born...sheeeesh lol :) How have you been feeling my bloggy friend? I have been away from getting to blogs but hopefully will have some time to catch up in the coming weeks :) Praying all is well with you and your wonderful little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'll take the bait--I'm clicking over right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids