Charlotte has the best grandparents ever!

After talking to my mom on Thursday about how miserable I was feeling (and how miserable I had become to be around), she offered to come down on Friday afternoon and take Charlotte away so I could get a handle on my environment.

In the 3 hours they were gone I transformed my downstairs into a breathable space. I was even able to move the dining room table and vacuum really good underneath it.

It felt so good to sit down to dinner with them and feel good about having "company" in my house. I briefly considered posting before and after pictures, but no one should have to be subject to the horror that was my downstairs! So you will just have to take my word for it. :)

Thanks G-ma and Grumpy! Your visit meant a lot to me and I know Charlotte had fun with you at the museum.

Comments

  1. We love being her grandparents! We tend to think its more about her being the very best grand-daughter then us being the best grandparents :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Giveaway: Yoplait Delights Parfait